How much energy does...

..one of those condensing lager bar pull things use? You know, those bar mounted advertising/beer tap statues that are so cold humidity in the air condenses on them?

Steve

Reply to
Mr Sandman

In message , Mr Sandman wrote

Enough energy to cool down the outside when heated internally with a

150W Halogen bulb. On some nights some pubs must spend more in energy for the bar furniture than they make in profit from serving super chilled piss from it.
Reply to
Alan

I don't know! However, the first time I stood at the bar near one of those things i got chilblains. I never stood there again.

Reply to
Clot

Probably less than the huge chiller cabinets in supermarkets spilling very cold air everywhere.

Reply to
Rod