How interesting...

'Decent' panels come in a range of outputs. Not AFAIK, but IDK.

That means nothing in terms of whether or not it's possible to have a 'decent' installation with 21 panels outputting less than 4kWp.

If you're posting on a subject that comes under AFAIK, then I suggest you don't bother.

So which ones are 190W?

Reply to
dennis

Efficiency is when I replaced the roof and windows in my flat and the tenants could keep the place warm by turning off the heating and breathing.

JGH

Reply to
jgh

Isn't turning off the breathing a step too far... ?

Reply to
polygonum

It's lifestyle management to reduce condensation.

Owain

Reply to
spuorgelgoog