How important is it to earth a exterior halogen floodlight?

I meant compared to my peers (ie most of this group), not you!

Reply to
Tim Watts

Oddly you get used to it. The bus effect in the guts ("pass down quickly please") diminishes.

I bought two sauces, this being the other one:

(Original Death sauce)

When I started, Original was fairly serious and 2 drops of Mega, well stirred in, melted my face off.

Now, the Original Death bottle is nearly empty and I can virtually drink the stuff - certainly liberally sprinkle as it does have a nice flavour, it's not all about hotness.

Even my 8yr old will take one drop and mix it in.

Granted, you taste less of the food, so it's more of a fun thing - but I use the Mega in larger quantities if I am cold or have a cold - bollocks to ReadyBrek, this stuff actually makes you glow. Also seems to help a headache

- probably by redistributing bloodflow I guess?

Just to put this in perspective:

On the Scoville scale:

Pure capsaicin = 16,000,000 by definition The Source = 7,500,000 Mega Death = 550,000 Original Death = 30,000

and the hottest I jave seen in regular supermarkets:

TABASCO brand Habanero Pepper Sauce = a woofty 7,000 FRANK'S REDHOT® XTRA Hot = a positively girly 2,000

Believe it of not, you can go above 16 million - by switching to another molecule instead of capsaicin that excites (burns off?) the same receptors.

Reply to
Tim Watts

What a downer. When I thought you were improving as well.

Reply to
Doctor Drivel

In article , Tim Watts writes

I have a bottle of Dave's Insanity Sauce which I brought back from Florida. A couple of drops of that gets stirred into anything I want to spice up. Scoville scale of 180k according to

I suppose classifies it as semi-woofty :-)

Reply to
Mike Tomlinson

Not at all :->

Reply to
Tim Watts

Yup, I have had some of that... you can sprinkle it fairly liberally on a peperoni pizza and it only warms it up a bit ;-)

(not bad for pepping up a tin of beans)

Reply to
John Rumm

En el artículo , Tim Watts escribió:

Not really compared it to anything else, but very much enjoyed a couple drops smeared on a steak that went on the barbecue during the 2.5 days of summer we had this year.

Reply to
Mike Tomlinson