How fast?

I think someone at Screwfix doesn't know their m's from their n's.

Reply to
Fredxxx

And it lets you find how many people crib their listings from SF

The only mention of nanoseconds on the nexusinds site relates to surge protectors, not RCDs

Reply to
Andy Burns

What's an extra 10^-6 seconds between friends?

Reply to
Graham.

Sod all from the POV of the inflationary epoch.

Reply to
Albert Zweistein

What I meant to post was 'Aeons from the POV of the inflationary epoch'.

Reply to
Albert Zweistein

I would have said it was 39.99996 x 10^-3 seconds? Give or take a digit "9"!

Reply to
Fredxxx

There's so many of them!

Maybe the supplier passed on the wrong spec to all those retailers listed in that Google search.

Reply to
pamela

That's why I searched for "40ns" and "40 nanosecond" on the suppliers website, and came up blank ...

Reply to
Andy Burns