How easy is it to fall out of bed?

That's the problem with picking up drunk men Mary? ;-)

I try the same with my Missus and she insists I'm burning her .. (she's going through that 'womans thing' .. it might just be an excuse ..) I can't help being hot blooded! Can you knit us a bolster please Mary?

I've learned to push him away but used to be too fearful of

Bless ;-)

Yeah .. I didn't know what sleeping on my own was like till I got married ;-(

All the best ..

T i m

Reply to
T i m

You mean that beds should only be slept in by professionals?

I wonder what that could mean ... and will they buy these new tax vouchers ?

Reply to
raden

Reply to
Sue Donime

Perfect references - well spotted!

=== Andy Evans === Visit our Website:-

music and health pages and interesting links.

Reply to
Andy Evans

In my case it is usually a couple of cats on either side, leaning against me and holding the duvet firmly down.

Colin Bignell

Reply to
nightjar

Don't give Prescott ideas ...

Reply to
Mary Fisher

You didn't read far enough. I knew somebody wouldn't but chose to leave it.*

Knit your own! My poor old arthritic fingers don't do knitting any more.

I noticed that you can buy bolsters again - but can't think where from. One of these catalogues offering things you wonder how you've managed to live without, probably.

:-)

Mary

*I HATE drunk men. Not all that keen on drunk women either, before you jump the gun!.
Reply to
Mary Fisher

I must not rise to the bait

I must not rise to the bait

I must not rise to the bait

I must not rise to the bait

I must not rise to the bait

I must not rise to the bait

I must not rise to the bait

I must not rise to the bait

I must not rise to the bait

I must not rise to the bait

I must not rise to the bait

I must not rise to the bait

I must not rise to the bait

I must not rise to the bait

I must not rise to the bait

I must not rise to the bait

I must not rise to the bait

I must not rise to the bait

I must not rise to the bait

I must not rise to the bait

I must not rise to the bait

I must not rise to the bait

I must not rise to the bait

I must not rise to the bait

Reply to
Mary Fisher

Well, they're anecdotal, not peer reviewed research so as valuable as what's opined here.

Before I read them I'd thought about babies. If they sleep in a pram or cot they're contained of course but if they sleep on the floor they don't travel, in a large bed they don't fall out - both in my experience. I've had a lot of experince.

Mary

Reply to
Mary Fisher

When you think of the number of people who die in their beds it's obvious that this is long overdue.

Reply to
Tony Bryer

When you think of the number of people who die in their beds it's obvious that this is long overdue.>

Yes - people should be encouraged to die standing up, and be buried vertically, the epitaph then reading "Upright - In death as in life"

=== Andy Evans === Visit our Website:-

music and health pages and interesting links.

Reply to
Andy Evans

The trouble with bolsters is that you can't get ready-made cases to match the duvet cover and pillowcases.

Oh - I know some people can make their own... :-)

Reply to
Frank Erskine

If it's used as a body separator does it matter?

In fact, does it matter at all?

It's about time someone brought the thread back on topic. Oh - it didn't start on topic did it ... ?

Mary

Reply to
Mary Fisher

This isn't a new Prescott wheeze for higher density cemeteries is it?

Mine can read "planning permission for life extension was refused"

Reply to
Tony Bryer

Tony Blair's can read

"Lies Buried Here Along with Blair"