How do you do...?

Hi, just thought I'd say hello and introduce myself before jumping into any threads. I recently bought a house which I shall be doing bits and bobs to when time/money allows, so thought that this may be a useful place to keep an eye on.

I already know quite a few of the names here - I'm not stalking any of you....honest!

And hello to Mr Firth - how's tricks? Rich beyond your wildest dreams yet? ;-)

Reply to
Beelzebub

Isn't it usually "Please allow me to introduce myself" ?

Reply to
Andy Dingley

Ahem. In polite society we leave our Vcard with the Ebutler.

Reply to
Ian White

"Beelzebub" wrote in news:dto4oc$rrg$ snipped-for-privacy@nwrdmz01.dmz.ncs.ea.ibs-infra.bt.com:

UKRMer??

*I'm* the one what's coughing nervously

mike

Reply to
mike

RUN.....HIDE...........Watch out for Bee's questions before you know it you'll be decorating her place for nowt.

Mind ewe........if she can control the oiks on uk.rec.motorcycles uk DIY will be a doddle

Reply to
R obbo

Why this unaccustomed decency? Ask away. Hope you don't suffer from verbal diarrhoea like some here (and there).

Yup. Good luck with it.

Reply to
Chris Bacon

Ah well, I'm mostly pretty well trained from 'the other place' :-)

Ta, will probably need it, given my ventures so far.... This was my immersion heater replacing exploit....

it was ultimately successful - I didn't electrocute myself in 'the big turn-on' and I now have gallons of toasty hot water every morning :-)

Reply to
Beelzebub