How do i protect the paint on my wall?

"stuart noble"

Reply to
N. Thornton

This sounds great - my kitchen and en-suite both have new tiles with nice white grout and it would certainly be a good idea to protect this.

Where did you buy yours from, and how did you apply it - with a brush or sponge? Was it expensive?

Thank you!!

Jonathan

Reply to
Jonathan

Hmm, where did I buy it...

I called the Lithofin office, and they gave me the name of a place that does it mail order. Carpricorn something or other. It was about £35 for

500ml including delivery - that sounds expensive for 500ml, but is cheap for the result you get - and I've got plenty left fro doing the kitchen grout when that's done.

I applied it with a brush.

In case you don't read the other post, some pics here: .

Reply to
Grunff

I've just had a delivery today. Ordered from

The box had "Delivery Failed: Premises Closed 13-04-04" written on them, so I suppose the wife must have popped out yesterday...

It's around 30 quid a pop. heaper for a water based version, but that might not be as effective.

They also sell genuine brick acid ("Cement Away"), which I had difficulty buying from the sheds as they now only seem to stock rebadged water instead. Having struggled with all sorts of chemicals since I moved in, it cleaned the toilet in about one minute and it is now spotless.

Christian.

Reply to
Christian McArdle

I should say that one pop is approximately 1000ml. Excluding delivery, which would be free on 2 litres.

Christian.

Reply to
Christian McArdle

Thanks very much to both Christian and Grunff, I shall be ordering mine shortly. I'll let you know how I get on!

Cheers,

Jonathan

Reply to
Jonathan