How do I go through....Part P electrical reg

Well, that would depend whether you were using it as an adjectival phrase or not, wouldn't it?

Reply to
Lobster

No I wouldn't say that but neither would you as you agrre with my explanation if you read your reply to my posting carefully, i.e. .....but "Thank you" is two words. This is exactly what Nigel said in the first place!

Cheers

John

Reply to
John