How do I find a kitchen worktop fitter? PART 2

Hi, thanks for all your replies. I 've found one and asked him to measure up. He came last night, and to get the measurements for the hob, he took the integrated oven out - it was standing on the kitchen floor with just the flexible gas pipe going to the rear wall. He put the oven back in and has now gone for a weeks holiday. My missus wanted to bake a cake just now - turned the oven on but no gas! Can anyone smake any suggestions, or am I living on beans on toast all #Easter? |P

Reply to
goodolpete

Does it have a pilot light that has gone out? Do you have a manual you can lok at for lighting instructions?

Posting the Make and model might help!

Toby...

Reply to
Toby

Does the over also have an electrical connection? If so was this disconnected? If so, has it be reconnected, and has the clock been reset

- some ovens don't work without the timer being setup.

Reply to
John Rumm