How do I connect a 1.25" PVC-U pipe to the flush 50mm plain female water inlet of a WC pan?

I have a WC pan from Ceramica EOS in Italy sold under the 'compact' label by Bathstore.com.

I am installing it slightly unconventionally with a cistern (not the matching model) in the attic above the bathroom and I therefore need to connect the 1.25 inch flush water downpipe to the water inlet of the pan, which is just a smooth 50mm diameter female fitting in the ceramic. That socket is about 30mm deep.

I am guessing that I need an elastomeric grommet-style-thing that fits the end of the pipe and mates snugly with the pan inlet.

Can anyone suggest where I can get and what kind of fitting I should be using to connect the 1.25" PVC-U flush water pipe to mate with this ceramic socket fitting?

Reply to
Peter