How deep should I mount the double socket-back boxes?

I'm having a new conservatory built though I'm wiring it myself. As part of the build it's being plastered inside. How much of the box should be exposed above the brick to aid the plasterer?

anon

Ask the plasterer. Depends on him really, some you have to sink them in about 15mm others you can screw straight on. Depends wether he uses 2 coat or board and skim.

Reply to
John Woodhall

10mm is a good guide.

Rick