How can I get posh folding/overlay sliding doors?

For the regulars

is great. It offers all those magic products that bespoke bedroom, kitchen, bathroom companies offer.

I'll cut to the chase, I've picked a few things that I need. But no pricing.

Anyone know how I can get pricing ? Or who do I call, I know their German based does that mean I'm stuck?

Reply to
andysideas

Andy,

I just had a browse of their website and there is an online store where you can pick items and get a price in pounds. Although you do have to actually put the item in the shopping basked before you see the price. So you should be able to order it from there or go to one of their distributors.

Reply to
phantomzone

Looks like you can get their stuff from retail outlets in Turkey and Brazil, but not the UK :-\ The German version of the site lets you order stuff online, so that should give you some idea of prices. As for getting someone to actually sell the stuff to you, I wonder if you can find a German retailer who would ship it to you.

Reply to
Rob Morley

Thank you for the replies.

I'll let you know how I got on

Reply to
andysideas

The UK office has contact details, they might be able to put you in touch with a retailer:

Stephen Gower

Arghh well found

Thank's Stephen

Reply to