How can I find an interior designer

I am just about to start a big rework of the old homestead, and having just about zero feel for colour schemes, furniture selection, and so on, I should probably use an interior designer.
Yellow Pages is one answer, but otherwise how can I find a reliable designer?
Tim
Tim wrote:

I know someone in the cambridge/suffolk area who isn't too bad, if thats of use.

The Natural Philosopher wrote:

Thanks. Sounds like a good start. I am near Ipswich, in Suffolk

I should have added: near Ipswich, in Suffolk.
Tim
On Wed, 14 Jan 2004 11:26:00 -0000, "Tim"

http://www.dfao.co.uk is one such company. Based in Camberley I believe.
PoP
If you really must use the email address provided with my newsreader please be aware that the email is processed with spamcop. As a result your email to me might be treated as spam!