How can I find an interior designer

I am just about to start a big rework of the old homestead, and having just about zero feel for colour schemes, furniture selection, and so on, I should probably use an interior designer.

Yellow Pages is one answer, but otherwise how can I find a reliable designer?

Tim

Reply to
Tim

I know someone in the cambridge/suffolk area who isn't too bad, if thats of use.

Reply to
The Natural Philosopher

I should have added: near Ipswich, in Suffolk.

Tim

Reply to
Tim

Thanks. Sounds like a good start. I am near Ipswich, in Suffolk

Reply to
Tim

is one such company. Based in Camberley I believe.

PoP

If you really must use the email address provided with my newsreader please be aware that the email is processed with spamcop. As a result your email to me might be treated as spam!

Reply to
PoP