House collapse. (Copied from UK legal.)

Dimpled membrane was the big break through...

Pump the water out of a sump at the bottom, probles if the pump fails

Adam Aglionby

That would not work for this over the top "Grand Designs" floating house

I was uncomfortable with 4 dolphins. I would have said 3 as a triangle , was less likely to jam than a square. But I could not scientifically justify 3 rather than 4, I just kept thinking of the dairmaids 3 legged stool.

Reply to
N_Cook

Have they tested it under realistic conditions?

"Oh Damn, there's a drain we forgot to seal up! ABANDON SHIP"

Reply to
Chris Hogg

Most of the designs I've seen seem to have drains beneath and a sump and pump to clear ground water away. The concrete box must be pretty weighty too.

Reply to
harry