Hotpoint WM64 armature

Can anyone tell me what the correct manufaturers part number is for the armature in my washing machines motor.

The washing machine is a Hotpoint WM64, and the motor has the referece number 904/1158/10 on it.

Many Thanks

John Hill

Reply to
John Hill

Two minutes with Google gives: SRU002781

I would imagine that is it.

The cost (on the only place I found) is not much short of the cost of a new motor.

Reply to
Bob Eager

Thanks for the reply,

CPC have an armatue listed and give an OEM part number of 161498b for use with Hotpoint motors 1614088 and 1614108. Although it looks exactly like the one in my motor (Model number 904/1158/10) I don't know how these numbers relate.

Thanks

John

Reply to
John Hill

CPC list only a fraction of the stuff they hold/can get. Ring them with the model number.

Some armatures look alike - but aren't!

Reply to
Bob Eager

Give up and buy a recon motor like wot I did. Its cheaper than all this time spent googling.

BTW mine's washing as well as it ever did now.

Reply to
The Natural Philosopher