Hotpoint WM door hinge

The hinge broke on my washing machine and when I took it off the backplate fell to the bottom of the inside - any tips for getting this out or do I need to turn the washer on it's side (arggggghhh)..

cheers

Joe.

Reply to
J.

Can you release the door rubber on the outside, get a magnet and retrieve the bit? You will need access to the inner bit anyway, so that you can fit the new hinge.

mrcheerful

Reply to
MrCheerful

Will give that a try - cheers

Does the rubber come off easy -

Reply to
J.

Just lean the washer backwards, you should be able to reach it on the ledge if it hasn't fallen on the floor.

-- Ian Tilley Ex-Kirklees Domestic Engineers

's free

Reply to
Shrek