hotpoint ceramic hob

does anyone know whether you can use a hotpoint
ceramic hob with other elecric ovens ,its just we would
like a new oven but want to keep the hob.cheers!!!
SCAREY-B.HERE-ON-THE.NET wrote:

If they are built-in units with independent controls then yes - it's like saying, can I keep my Russell Hobbs toaster if I change my kettle for a Tefal?
They are simply two independent appliances that just happen to be permanently wired-in (as opposed to using plugs).
RM
they are not independent the hob controls are on the front of the oven

SCAREY-B.HERE-ON-THE.NET wrote:

Then it's a case of finding an oven with the samer interface for wiring the hob into.
RM
thanks thats what i meant to say but couldn't word it right