hotpoint ceramic hob

does anyone know whether you can use a hotpoint

ceramic hob with other elecric ovens ,its just we would

like a new oven but want to keep the hob.cheers!!!

Reply to
SCAREY-B.HERE-ON-THE.NET

If they are built-in units with independent controls then yes - it's like saying, can I keep my Russell Hobbs toaster if I change my kettle for a Tefal?

They are simply two independent appliances that just happen to be permanently wired-in (as opposed to using plugs).

RM

Reply to
Reestit Mutton

Then it's a case of finding an oven with the samer interface for wiring the hob into.

RM

Reply to
Reestit Mutton

Reply to
SCAREY-B.HERE-ON-THE.NET

thanks thats what i meant to say but couldn't word it right

Reply to
SCAREY-B.HERE-ON-THE.NET