Hot water system design

Hi totally redesigning my heating system.

Converting to Underfloor heating. (In future would consider a Hea pump) Installing Solar heating - with large heat store I love combis! - with a small heat store Large house - looking at circulated hot water - ie past all bathoom and kitchen We love showers. I'd like to consider anyform of heat recovery!

As you can see getting quite complex. (Makes life interesting)

Does anyone know of a good schematic that I could use as a startin point.

Cheer

-- Cameron

Reply to
Cameron