hot water is very noisy but the heating is OK

hot water is very noisy but the heating is OK

it's a open system with a 3 way control valve, with the boiler and pump being down stairs and the hot water tank being in the loft. It about 20 years old

my problem is that the hot water is very noisy but the heating is OK. the noise is a whining that comes and goes and also when I first put the hot water on there is a lot off gurgling sounds from the boiler it all most sounds like it filing up with water, I've tried bleeding it at the tank few times but it not helped

at first I though it was air in the system but as I've bleed it I'm now not sure. Any help would be most wellcome

john

Reply to
epic-john