Hot water bottles

I think that that is the point: a new one will take it, but if you persistently use boiling water, it will perish the rubber, to the point where it _cannot_ take boiling water, with the horrible consequence related above.

J.

Reply to
Another John

which is

water

water"?

But it also says not to use water from the DHW system. That should be

50 C plus which falls into "hot" in my book.
Reply to
Dave Liquorice

You do know they can catch fire?

Possibly a bit OTT on the safety advice just be aware.

Bed socks if required and fluff up the feather and down duvet.

Reply to
Dave Liquorice

Ha ha! Well: all I can say is that she's had this same one for about a dozen years or more, used day in day out (even in summer if she has an aching back), and there's never been a problem!

But thanks for that Dave.

J.

Reply to
Another John

Or add the boiling water to some cold water left in the bottle from last night...

-- Richard

Reply to
Richard Tobin