hot store

Hi,
I am proposing to fit a pressurised hot water cylinder with an expansion vessel after our newly installed combi. This could eliminate the start-up and early temp fluctuaion problems of the combi. I could keep the water at a constant temp with an immersion heater and prevent backflow with a double check valve. It would also enable us to draw hot with VERY low flow rates for late night showers etc.
Is this viable at all, has anybody tried it? Cost may be prohibiting though.
Cheers: Bolly

I ment a pressurised expansion vessel, the diaphragm membrane type.
Bolly