Hot and cold plastic indicators on taps.

What is the best way to get them off the taps? I had to take one off the kitchen mixer tap and it was a pig of a job to get it out.

Dave

Reply to
Dave

I usually use a knife blade or the point of a scriber.

Reply to
brass monkey

When I had to remove the one from the kitchen mixer tap, I left a burr on it. I'll give it a go though, as I can always remove it with a bit of emery paper,

Thanks

Dave

Reply to
Dave