Horstmann ChannelPlus XL Controller problem (2023 Update)

Hello, Has any one had a similar problem to this with the ChannelPlus XL controller: on two or possibly three occasions in the last few months, my controller has appeared to have reset itself in some way - the time has changed apparently randomly (more than 24 hours change) and the timings have reset to the factory settings. There has not been any power cut sufficient to cause problems on any other electrical systems in the house. The controller is about 4 years old. Before I contact Horstmann, I thought I'd ask for any comments here. Regards, Colin

Reply to
Colin Brook

No problems with the two I have here.

Cuts may not bother it, how about spikes? How stable is you mains, do you notice filament lights varying in brightness?

Reply to
Dave Liquorice

Did you ever solve this? I have exactly the same issue.

Reply to
Mark

You're 18 years late, stupid.

Reply to
invalid unparseable

Yes if you want to be understood, actually tell us what the problem is and post on an appropriate group for your question. The broken web site you used is notorious for not autoquoting and taking no notice of the year of posting either. Brian

Reply to
Brian Gaff

Try replacing the small lithium cell (spot-welded in place so you'll need to carefully break it off).

Reply to
Bertie

You're 18 years late, stupid.

Reply to