HORRIFIC ERROR CANCELS LARRY KING LIVE..

<
========================== > BULLETIN! > ==========================
< ATLANTA (UPL) -- A freak accident was responsible for the cancellation of the Larry King Live debate between three of the world's foremost experts on evolution and Ed Conrad last Sunday night. "Apparently, one of the boys had an unfortunate accident as he was practicing for the debate and the other two didn't want to go it alone," said a spokesman for CNM. "The expert from the American Anthropological Association assumed he was covering his head with Vasoline but accidentally used Crazy Glue and the frantic janitor immediately called 911." <
<< -- MORE MORE MORE --
< ================================= <
<> ====================================
<
EVOLUTION -- GREATEST COVERUP > IN THE HISTORY OF HISTORY
<
"Any suggestion that scientists > so dearly love truth, that they > have not the slightest hesitation > in jettisoning their beliefs, is > a mean perversion of the facts."
<
I. Bernard Cohen > (professor of history and science > at Harvard University)
< < as stated in "The Velikovsky Affair: < The Warfare Between Science and Scientism" < ==================================== <
<>
<===========================================<> INTELLIGENT DESIGN?
< This is the Hubble Telescope's 2004 Ultra View Photo that was taken of a totally blackened sky as seen through a view comparable to an EIGHT-FOOT-STRAW. The result is galaxies upon galaxies upon galaxies, meaning that our universe is far bigger than we can even begin to fathom. <
<===========================================<Ed Conrad
Man as Old as Coal > (Demolishing the colossal lie about of man's evolution)
<
==================================
Reply to
edconrad

snipped-for-privacy@verizon.net wrote: > snip

Let's have more freaks in here!

Reply to
Chris Bacon

The message from Chris Bacon contains these words:

Beats me. Perhaps I lack many of the cultural referrents.

Reply to
Guy King

Reply to
Immortalist

: >

a portrait of Ed! Never thought I'd see the day.....

Reply to
Prunefinger