Hormann garage door remote control / transmitter wanted

Hi,

I'm looking for a remote control for a Hormann garage door, one of the green ones shown on

- either HS/27 or HSM/27 or even either of the old ones shown below these two.

I don't fancy paying =A370 + for a new one - does anyone know where I can get a second hand one? I've tried ebay but no use.

Thanks.

SB

Reply to
sambishop

I'm looking for a remote control for a Hormann garage door, one of the green ones shown on

- either HS/27 or HSM/27 or even either of the old ones shown below these two.

I don't fancy paying £70 + for a new one - does anyone know where I can get a second hand one? I've tried ebay but no use.

Thanks.

SB

As far as my own dealing with Amourelle have gone, they are good and quite inexpensive for the quality of goods they sell. A second hand unit can not be guaranteed, and you may have to replace it a lot quicker than you would a brand new one. This works out more expensive in the long run. My advice would be for you to save your pennies for a week a two and order a new unit. I know, I've done it the so called "cheaper way" and it doesn't work.

Reply to
BigWallop