Hope B&Q didn't pay for their web site revamp

can't find anything on it - but I bet the CEOs wife likes it.

Are they running the firm down ?

Reply to
Jethro_uk

What were you actually looking for that you could not find?

I searched for ladders and got a good few results back.

Reply to
BobH

I went to the Shop/Building Supplies/Timber section

the top few items were preservatives and metal brackets then a few multi-packs, which might as well have just said "Some wood £xx.yy" no mention of dimensions or pack quantity, even when you click on them, the dimensions are below the fold on the page ...

Reply to
Andy Burns

You buy wood from B&Q?

Reply to
bert

Nothing in particular. Hence ...

... I wasn't searching, just browsing. But there appears to be no way to look by category and then item. Unless you are doing a "project".

It's a matter of little importance for me. If I am looking for something specific there are other retailers with better websites. Just think it's a tad retrograde, since the previous site did allow you to browse. Presumably the B&Q demographic don't care.

Reply to
Jethro_uk