Hop Up

Very good indeed. While cabinet making this afternoon, I've been thinking about how to work that one in. It was about the last significant stair word left.

After this it would be repeats, which would make the whole thing spiral out of control.

Reply to
Andy Hall

I am sure we could rise to the occasion in the finial moments.

Reply to
John Rumm

Thenkyewe.

Any excuse to spin dull threads out even longer, but perhaps we should winder it up now.

Owain

Reply to
Owain

Is that a suggestion, or are you just flying a kite?

Reply to
John Rumm

Puntastic!

Still don't know where the bloody thing is - had to buy a new set. Sob!

Reply to
The Medway Handyman

I reckon the person that has it is fitting downlighters, cause I'm buggered if I can find my tupperware bowl cutting thing!

Reply to
Stephen Dawson