Hoover HNC160 Tumble Dryer Leaking

Perhaps a long shot, but does anyone have one of these, or have any experience of what could be causing a leak.

Now that the utility room is ready, we want the tumble dryer to go in there - but not with it's leak. So it's fix or replace.

This is a condenser dryer, and I keep wondering whether there is a bit missing, on the main tumble dryer, where the water container plugs in. The water container itself, which is obviously removable for emptying, does have some valves and bits of rubber on it - yet what it plugs into is just an open pipe. Does this sound correct?

Thanks

John

Reply to
John Whitworth

I have found this v handy, though you still have to have a bit of practical knowhow as it doesn't cover individual machines:

spamlet

bit more detail about that actual machine - i.e. am I looking at a missing part, or is it elsewhere completely? I've found some details online about how to get inside the drier - now that the conservatory has cleared out a little, I have a bit more room to take it to bits, so will do that soon.

Cheers

JW

Reply to
John Whitworth

Here looks a good place to ask:

you just put HNC160 into google you will find loads of sources for spares and info.

spamlet