Honeywell T699, want to replace with T799

Hello all,

This group is fantastic. Lots of very useful information. My question is about the Honeywell T699 timer. The one in my flat has failed and I would like to replace it with the T799 as it has 7 day programming instead of 24 hour. Obviously it would be easier to replace it directly with a T699 but wondered if there would be any difficulty in replacing it with the T799. I would have thought that the only difference would be in the timers electronics inside and not the connections.

Please could someone confirm or deign this and let me know any changes that would need to be made. Cheers

Reply to
sean.brennan81