Honeywell Smartfit Base Unit Problems

Hi

Our boiler is controlled via a honeywell Smartfit "Y" system and the boiler started repeatedly relighting. The room unit then reported a fault in the connection between it and the base unit.

The fault finding check list suggests

a) switch the unit off and on again, which I did but to no avail b) replace the room unit, we have a spare 7 day unit so I tried using that, still the same. c) replace the base unit.

The question is do you have to be corgi registered to do (c)?

Thanks

Ross

Reply to
RossG

No.

Reply to
BigWallop

If that was so, how could anyone work on the hot water?

Reply to
Bolted