Honeywell Programmable thermostat

Hi all
Does anyone have any experience of who is the cheapest supplier for the Honeywell CM67 T6667B1002 (not the wireless)?
I have found RS and PlumbCentre seem to be a bit like Dixons and Comet - far to close to be competitive!
Regards
Dave
I bought mine from my local merchant (B&G) with about 20-30% off.
Colin
Pile wrote:

I got the wireless one for a v good price from Discount Heating Supplies 01752-301111 Might be worth giving them a call