Honeywell hzm-855 pxa PTZ CAMERA

I've been supplied with a ptz dome camera ostensibly as a very visible dumm y but apparently it was working until its removal. Sadly by the chop the wi res off method. Sticking out of the bracket are two wires labelled 24v ac heater which are self explanatory. Also a multicore cable containing red, black, orange, blue, slate (grey), y ellow, violet, pink and brown. Plus a multicore terminated in an RJ type 8 contact plug

I've tried google but only found different models (probably updated models) listed so I'm hoping amongst uk.d-i-y contributors someone can help to ide ntify the functions of the wires and give an opinion as to whether a modern basic 3 axis two wire RS485 joystick controller and h264 dvr can be interf aced with this beast

Reply to
johnjessop46

Does this help, Page 8

Warning the site is very slow.

Reply to
Graham.

Thanks for the pointer. Unfortunately the plug/connector has been cut off s o i don't know what relationship the terminal numbers have with the wire en d colours. Time for a strip down methinks.

ummy but apparently it was working until its removal. Sadly by the chop the wires off method.

re self explanatory.