honeywell cm67 how to switch off? ??

Hello, I have a problem with my thermostat honeywell cm67. Temperature showing 26c! I can not switch him off.. I tried to take out batteries for whole night and heating was still on.. I have electric heating and going out from flor so whole night I felt some warm spots on the flor.. how to switch off that? I don't want heating.. already too hot at home.. help pls.. :(

Reply to
flatmate

friend has this. Stuck motorised valve. Remove head and wiggle valve shaft manually, replace (with new?) head...

Reply to
The Natural Philosopher

Presumably it is wired in to your main electrical unit, short term you could just flick the switch for that circuit on the main board.

Reply to
ss

Not the easiest post to read I know, but doesn't (s)he say it was electric heating?

Reply to
Graham.

that is what he did, and now the whole damned boiler burner has died.

Not necessar8ily connected.

Reply to
The Natural Philosopher

Some thermostats fail to always on mode when the batteries die, so you might just need fresh batteries. Meanwhile as someone said one of the fusebox fuses or breakers can turn it off.

NT

Reply to
tabbypurr

sounds like a 1970s horror film.