Homobase

And being precious is another.

Reply to
Tim Streater

As I said you don't seem to understand what you're saying.

Reply to
Dave Plowman (News)

In message , tim..... writes

They would ahve taken it back, but I felt that I couldn't really .

The kids like it, so will often have a tin. Still have some left though :-)

Reply to
Chris French

No it's due to suicides as it's a common way top attempt it pill overdose

whisky-dave

Which is odd as it must the worst method possible.

It either doesn't work or it takes so long to work that the victim changes their mind by which time their liver is so buggered that death is merely a matter of time - a horrible nasty painful time.

If I wanted to top myself, I'd use any inert gas except for CO2. One of which is very readily available on the high street.

Reply to
Tim Watts

We could have a diy death how-to thread. How cheerful.

NT

Reply to
meow2222

/ We could have a diy death how-to thread. How cheerful.

NT/q

Wot no wiki?

Jim K

Reply to
JimK

Angle grinder?

Reply to
Tim Watts

/Tim Watts

Angle grinder?/q

Pressure washer?

Jim K

Reply to
JimK

CO is fairly readily available if you know where to look.

Owain

Reply to
spuorgelgoog

Trivial to make in situ too. Not my first choice though.

NT

Reply to
meow2222

I once posted about a DIY angle grider death in my village. He adapted a lawnmower motor to fit an angle grider disc.

Reply to
ARW

Can you only buy 1m lengths of rope in Bridgend?

Reply to
ARW

Excellent, you two! Thanks for the laugh! :-D

J.

Reply to
Another John

Please tell me that it was a petrol lawnmower...

Reply to
Adrian

I could tell you that but it would not be true.

Reply to
ARW

stony lawn?

NT

Reply to
meow2222

Its a pretty easy way to go, first drowsy, then sleep, then death.

I don't know why executions aren't done that way.

Pure nitrogen would be another.

Reply to
Fredxxx

You're no fun.