Homeserve

I can't believe Homeserve still have this video on their site.

MuddyMike

> Mike

Did I see them removing the tap part of the valve with no mention of draining down? Do they have some duty of care to their customers - for example to prevent them being scalded or ruining their home?

Reply to
GB

>>> Mike

Glad it wasn't just me. I thought I'd missed something when I saw that.

Are they completely mad?

Reply to
The Medway Handyman

Never, never, never have anything to do with Homeserve. My insurance company specified them for a repair here which they totally bodged, failed to repair the bodge, then failed to come back and repair the failed bodge. It cost the insurance company a lot more to get the drain system fully replaced.

I mentioned this to a local builder - he loves it when insurance companies send them in as he in effect ambulance chases and makes lots of money re -instating the shambles they leave behind. Rob

Reply to
robgraham