homeplugs - software?

Can anyone point me to (or even email me :>))) a config. program for basic 85mbps homeplugs? I'd like to be able to change the default password I believe they come with ("Homeplug"?)..

Mine didn't come with anything....

Cheers JimK

Reply to
JimK

You don't mention the make, but if you have purchased the Orange branded product available on Ebay, they are made by Devolo and the software is here

JohnW

Anything here?

installed a pair of the std speed ones the other day and wasn't sure in the end if you had to 'sync / pair' them or not? I thought you could (and that I had previously) just plugged them in and they worked but this time it seemed like they had to be paired?

Cheers, T i m

Reply to
T i m

thanks John, are those Orange ones OK?

Cheers JimK

Reply to
JimK

thanks Tim. The pair I have just plugged and played...

Cheers JimK

Reply to
JimK

Yes work fine, I have pointed three other people in their direction and they are all fine as well.

John

Reply to
JohnW