Homeplugs - quick Q

considering a 2 packs of these:

anyone any experience of HDTV over them ? currently my 2wire wireless router and Cyclone media adapter with wireless dongle happily stream HDTV, so I want to at least equal that.

Reply to
Jethro

For HDTV you would be better off with the AV specced ones like:

AV homeplugs will share wires with lower spec units - but can't talk to them.

Reply to
John Rumm

Just be aware.....

much more.

Reply to
Ian Jackson

I have a pair of these from ebuyer. They work great for me. I use them to connect the xbox 360 to my network. They work fine with movies etc. that I have on my network storage drive.

Reply to
Tim Decker

If it can wipe out dab, another reason for getting some! ;-)

Reply to
John Rumm

But browsing further on ebuyer, one comes across these:

I did not care about existing ones, the ones above would be right up there in my list.

Kostas

Reply to
Kostas Kavoussanakis

work extremely well and I've had no issues with them. They are a decent price but the trouble is they seem to come into and out of stock on a fairly regular basis.

Manufacturer apart, you may wish to go for 200Mbps for HDTV rather than

85Mbps.