Homemade Workshop Woodburner

Doors are made from brass sheet. Hinges are ordinary butt hinges. Catch is from a window casement. Not pretty but it works.

mark

>Seems to be a duff link, don't know where that strange symbol after view came from.

Try this:

mark

:¬))

Reply to
www.GymRatZ.co.uk

Thought you only needed airwash for glass doors.

mark

Reply to
mark

Don't you find that stinks of hot zinc fumes?

Reply to
Andy Dingley

The action that you were trying to perform has failed.

Reply to
EricP

Photobucket is broken. The scripting doesn't do what it says it has done, mouse over thumbnail obscures the thumbnail with a menu system that doesn't work. "Slideshow" or "Grid" requires Flash, for still images FFS! Heap of shit. Flickr is much better and works (IMHO).

Reply to
Dave Liquorice

We were somewhere around Barstow, on the edge of the desert, when the drugs began to take hold. I remember "Dave Liquorice" saying something like:

It's been shit for ages - I simply won't use it and usually don't spend more than a few seconds waiting for a pic to appear on that site before I give it up as a bad job.

Reply to
Grimly Curmudgeon