Home energy audit

I'm looking for ideas on how do conduct a full energy audit of my house. The purpose of this audit is to examine areas where I can reduce consumption, look at things I do that require a lot of energy (and ways of reducing that energy demand) with the ultimate aim of then introducing renewable energy into the mix.

Any ideas on how to do this in a structured, formal, yet scientific way?

Reply to
Keith D

This is the sort of thing that gets dealt with on alt.solar.thermal. Maybe crosspost.

Meanwhile you could start by calculating or measuring heating energy use, which is a major domestic energy use here.

NT

Reply to
meow2222