homark oven element

Just wondering what's involved in replacement of said bit/approx cost of getting someone to do it? Fan oven with integral grill. Probably about 11 years old now. Blew out house trip a couple of weeks ago, grill element still works, but no heat from the oven, fan turns.
Rent, so not down to me to get fixed, but would like a rough idea so I have some idea when I talk to the landlord on whether it's worth fixing or getting replaced (they're not very clued up on such things OR being landlords).
Velvet

Hi, replaced one in our Homark oven (12 months + a bit old) for the princely sum of 42 + postage. That one lasted 14 months. We bought the original from B&Q with the kitchen - the sales creature said they were good quality (there should be a law against sales people telling fibs). They gave us 20 of vouchers for our trouble - we didn't give them the order for the replacement. Richard.