homark gas cooker - repair

The oven knob has broken off. Is there any way i can get the panel off and fit a new piece within? Its a model 01-700500 type b11, if that helps any advise appreciated cheers
One Man Show wrote:

I had a similar problem recently. After taking the whole oven out of its housing I discovered that the panel was simply push-on, pull off. It was held on with spring clips. Of course, you have to take any knobs etc. off first or they will fly across the room, as mine did, when the panel is pulled off. The oven knob on this one had come away from its shaft and I managed to repair it with superglue. I believe many of these cookers are made by Electrolux. The knobs etc certainly seem to fit.