Homark Fan-Oven Element

Hi,
After 4 failful years, the element in my Homark fan assisted oven has decided it has had enough. The oven was purchased from B&Q, so I paid them a visit to see if they sold replacement elements. Unfortunately, they told me they didn't, and that I'd have to phone the service number in the manual that came with the oven. However, I can't find the manual for the oven!
I'd be grateful if anyone who has a manual for any Homark kitchen appliances could respond with the service telephone number.
Thanks
Brian.

me
appliances
I did one search in Alta Vista on Homark:)
http://www.spares2go.co.uk/browse///Universal/m145/p11.htm
Ophelia

On Mon, 4 Aug 2003 16:56:38 +0100, "Brian Devine"

Google is your friend, http://www.google.com/search?q=homark+spares
Steve
On Mon, 4 Aug 2003 16:56:38 +0100, "Brian Devine"

Caremark - owned by Homark - 08707 502435
MJ
On Mon, 4 Aug 2003 15:56:38 UTC, "Brian Devine"

Ring CPC instead.... 08701 20 25 30
Just got a Creda element from there with zero trouble.
--
Bob Eager
rde at tavi.co.uk