Homark Fan-Oven Element

Hi,

After 4 failful years, the element in my Homark fan assisted oven has decided it has had enough. The oven was purchased from B&Q, so I paid them a visit to see if they sold replacement elements. Unfortunately, they told me they didn't, and that I'd have to phone the service number in the manual that came with the oven. However, I can't find the manual for the oven!

I'd be grateful if anyone who has a manual for any Homark kitchen appliances could respond with the service telephone number.

Thanks

Brian.

Reply to
Brian Devine

I did one search in Alta Vista on Homark:)

Ophelia

Google is your friend,

StevieBoy

Caremark - owned by Homark - 08707 502435

MJ

Reply to
MJ

Ring CPC instead.... 08701 20 25 30

Just got a Creda element from there with zero trouble.

Reply to
Bob Eager