HOLIDAYS IN GREECE

Does anyone knows a nice place for holidays this year in Greece?

Reply to
tsetos

HTH

Reply to
Phil L

You have never go to Greece?

Reply to
tsetos

Yes, but this is a DIY group and no one's really interested...there are holiday/travel groups on usenet, maybe the question would be better asked in one of those?

BTW, I've been to Greece many times, mostly Corfu and Zakynthos....Kusadasi on Corfu is a favourite of mine, and Paleokastritsa is one of the most beautiful places on Earth.

Reply to
Phil L

I think that one of the most beautiful places on Earth is Thassos Island .I was there last summer. Good night to you my friend.

Reply to
tsetos

I think that one of the most beautiful places on Earth is Thassos Island .I was there last summer. Good night to you my friend.

Try

Take a look at the photos sent in and dip into the guestbook - although it is a bit quiet at the moment.

Reply to
John

=CE=9F/=CE=97 John =CE=AD=CE=B3=CF=81=CE=B1=CF=88=CE=B5:

try

tsetos

Turkey ? Northern Cyprus ?

Reply to