holidays Egypt

Holidays Egypt - Egypt Tour Packages - Nile Cruises=20 Travel to Egypt and let Egyptra travel service manage your visit . offering= both historical and recreation journeys packages , Nile cruise,shore excur= sions and different categories of hotel accommodation the mystery of Ancien= t Pharaohs and a lot of immortal places which are ready to be revealed ,so= share us to access this antiquities of the ancients. Our company is a full= service Travel Agent in Egypt that helps tourists to enjoy the great beaut= y of the Egyptian Civilization by spend a nice Tours with us. We can plan f= or a perfect Vacation or to organize a Honeymoon Trip to Egypt

snipped-for-privacy@egyptra.com

+201117713553 Skype # degedy1
Reply to
Tchedry Saga

ng both historical and recreation journeys packages , Nile cruise,shore exc= ursions and different categories of hotel accommodation the mystery of Anci= ent Pharaohs and a lot of immortal places which are ready to be revealed ,= so share us to access this antiquities of the ancients. Our company is a fu= ll service Travel Agent in Egypt that helps tourists to enjoy the great bea= uty of the Egyptian Civilization by spend a nice Tours with us. We can plan= for a perfect Vacation or to organize a Honeymoon Trip to Egypt

Reply to
degedy2
[nothing]

When replying to spamming fuckwits like Tchedry Saga, it would help if you don't reapeat the crap they post...

Reply to
John Rumm

He *is* Tchedry Saga, or at any rate he is living at his IP address!

Reply to
Graham.

In message , Graham. writes

Reply to