Hole to put hose in

Hi All,

Problem of the day.....

I am looking to fit a douche kit (very small shower head with a push lever on the back to open the water valve) in a cupboard to use it to fill our kettle. The problem is that they all seem to have wall clips where as in our scenario, it would be more convenient to cut a hole in the shelf (or ideally the back but this would mean the hose will be at an angle) and put the head into it for storage. Any ideas where I could get something to nicely cover the hole and ideally line it so the hose runs smoothly?

thanks

Lee.

Reply to
Lee Nowell

I'm far from clear what you want to do, and I suspect that may be why no replies have been forthcoming. PVC waste pipe widely available in just over 32mm & 40mm might suit you to line the hole. A solv weld end stop of the same size could work nicely to cover such a hole.

NT

Reply to
Tabby