HLP PLZ: I need extra CROWN IMPERIAL kitchen doors

I inherited a kitchen, layout is totally wrong. I can only assume it was an ex display or something and they made it fit.

Anyway kitchen quality and look is ok. I am trying to see if its cheaper just to get extra doors. I only need a few.

I managed to find out that I have a Crown imperial Ramanda style

"We only supply to retairs" says the website.

There are about 3 local retairs who I asked for a price on a particular door only 'supply only'. For a single door there was a £40 difference between the lowest and highest.

All said "I will give you a discount on the list price"...

As we all know, NO ONE pays list price.

ANYWAY...... looking to try and bypass the middleman as much as possible and pay the lowest cost.

Can anyone help. UK delivery of course would be needed, local collection prefered in the herts, north london / london area at a push...

Otherwise its down to IKEA for me

Reply to
Andrew