High Loop Impedance reading

Yes, there is that terminal block as seen in the attached picture.

It is then TN-S and I am in conversations with a qualified electrician to come and test the wiring. I am not at the property these days. Otherwise I would try to find the fault myself. With all the good information here I think I would likely be able to do it.

Many thanks.

Antonio

asalcedo

Sounds like a plan... he can test the loop impedance at the head end - if that is high then the supplier should fix that free of charge. If that is ok, then its likely to be a fault in your circuit or possibly a faulty socket.

Reply to
John Rumm