High Grab Adhesives

What is considered to be the best gunnable adhesive ? Gripfill, Sticks like Sh**, Unibond MegaGrip, ? Previously I had decided on Pink Grip ?.. seemed pretty good, but more

Indoor .. Wood to drywall, so don?t need waterproof qualities.. wood will also have some finish nails as well.

Reply to
Osprey

What is considered to be the best current gunnable adhesive ? Gripfill Sticks like Sh** Unibond MegaGrip Pink Grip ?

Previously I had decided on Pink Grip ?.. seemed pretty good, but time to buy some more .... thought I'd check out views.

I use this Indoor .. Wood to drywall, so don?t need waterproof qualities. . wood will also have some finish nails as well.

Reply to
Osprey

I dislike Gripfill & Pink grip simply because of the nozzle built into the cartridge, instead of being able to screw it on.

The Toolsatan Glue Screws stuff is OK & cheap as chips.

Reply to
The Medway Handyman

TMH - that bathroom light switch is still holding nicely with Stixall!

Part Timer