hiding pipes in concrete wall

I need to hide some 15mm pipes in the wall, I do not want to trunk them, what is the best way to do this ( I have an elecrtic 1400w chaser) I want to know what type of pipes to use, some have said plastic coated copper, I also need to know the best way to fill the wall, so it does not crack as the walls are all being re skimmed, cement then patching plaster?

thanks people

Darren

Reply to
Darren Bushnell