Hiding in plain sight

That wouldn't work with mine and probably most modern cars. The code (pseudo)randomly jumps and the car will only accept codes a few in advance. After you have used up the codes you have to put the key in the ignition to restart the sequence.

Reply to
dennis

I can't find orange pliers if I know they've always been yellow. And if someone else asks me to find their pliers in their toolbox, I need to know the colour.

Reply to
Mr Macaw